I’m just watching A Homespun House podcast and thinking about what projects I’d like to knit in the future when my budget is doing better and when I have finished my current projects. I just wanna note these down so I don’t forget!
- Striped socks
- Bergere goomy patterned socks
- Regia patterned socks
- Non superwash high twist BFL socks – better for the environment as non plastic and compostable!
- Cable knitting – Michele Wang Shelter garments
- Stephen West’s Penguono
- Frankensocks – to use up sock yarn
- Granny stripe blanket – to use up sock yarn
These are just the knitted projects though! Other plans include:
- Hand dyeing my own colourways so that I get (hopefully, wishfully) exactly the colours/yarns/blends I want!
- Starting up sewing again – avoiding fast fashion/sweat shop/environmentally unsustainable fashion
- Getting back into soap making – for sharing eco friendly cosmetics with friends